Comcast

jos3ywales

Ok So I drive to Ashville HWY and pick up 4 boxes Today for Cable that 40 minutes from my house drive. We drive back I'm thinking yeah I just saved cash in my pocket for installation ummm yeah right. I get home first of all one of the 4 boxes was the wrong one didnt even have a HDMI hook up for HD TV. I was irritated then. Ok I hook up the rest of the boxes then I call Comcast to Send a signal so they will work. After 2 and half hours on the phone transferred to 6 ppl and hung up on once I was steaming. In the End One box out of the 4 worked, I lost it on the last lady I talked too bless her heart I had to say 'm sorry afterward because she finally helped me and is having new boxes next day aired to me. The lady before her told me It would cost me 30 more bucks to ship me new boxes I wasnt nice when she said that and completely went off my rocker. I guess tomm we will see if the three new boxes work I told that woman I dont see how it such a problem to test the boxes to make sure they work before they give to someone. dad gum almost 3 hours on the phone Im so nervous I cant stand it

TAFKAP

in the dog house! said:
I see the problem from here............ Comcast ...... They SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's an entire trailer full of YUUUUP for you...
brandi-passante-empire1.png

mike243

for anderson county you need to pu boxs in oakridge,the ones on ashville hyway are set up for knoxville & wont work,been there done that ,now they have been upgrading service out here but id still bet new boxs wont be correct,hope it gets fixed this time

BlackBelt

I had to drop comcast a couple of years ago. I just reached a point with them where their customer service and product was so bad that I wasnt going to pay anyone that treated me like that. Plus it seemed like every few months they kept creeping the bill upwards.
I went to AT&T U-verse and havent looked back.
Good luck with your comcast adventure. Hope it works out better than mine did.

leader

BlackBelt said:
I had to drop comcast a couple of years ago. I just reached a point with them where their customer service and product was so bad that I wasnt going to pay anyone that treated me like that. Plus it seemed like every few months they kept creeping the bill upwards.

Unfortunately we are all very limited in our areas over here of cable providers AS IN Comcrap is it....

waynesworld

I had real bad problems with ATT more than comcast which I will not defend their service on the phones. But the last time I had an issue with them I used internet and they helped a lot more then the phone people ever did and much quicker. I am becoming a fan of live chat more and more.

BlackBelt said:

jos3ywales

Yeah the Old Mayor of anderson co Screwed The Co when he made a back door deal with Comcast keeping Charter and others out for compitition. So like Leader said we are kinda between a rock and a hard place for dependable fast cable and internet in Anderson Co. This has been nothing but a headace

JeepKuntry

Worst service I've received came from DirecTV. From lying about a cable box and later charging for it. Installing my dish improperly. I hated dealing with them. I told the lady when I cancelled that I would take there service if it were free. I would try U-verse but when AT&T employees here in the area will advice against it, I'm gonna there word.

Latest posts