Colorado Pontoon Boat?

FOX FIRE

If your talk'n about the inflatable pontoon with a seat & set of oars I've been eyeball'n those for a couple years.

They look interest'n but I think a small flat bottom would be easier to deal with, the pontoon looked like it would fill up a pick up bed, mite be a handfull to load as well.

But on a river it would probably work better than a flat bottom, kayaks seem to be the thing now days.

Timber Ghost

I, and 3 of my fishing buddies all have one, they are great. You can haul a load of stuff on them(coolers, extra rods and gear,etc.) and they are very durable. The company is good to back their products also. Use mine in the rivers a lot, even have a small, short-shanked trolling motor on it. Highly recommend.

stik

Timber Ghost said:
I, and 3 of my fishing buddies all have one, they are great. You can haul a load of stuff on them(coolers, extra rods and gear,etc.) and they are very durable. The company is good to back their products also. Use mine in the rivers a lot, even have a small, short-shanked trolling motor on it. Highly recommend.

you do know it has to be registered if motorized, right?

Timber Ghost

stik said:
Timber Ghost said:

Yeah

stik

Timber Ghost said:
stik said:
Timber Ghost said:

Yeah

:cool: just trying to save you a ticket if you didn't know.

Latest posts