College World Series

Coker

Ive been keeping up with it until TN lost. Have a friend's son that plays at UT and was keeping up with him.
I must admit, now I am pulling for Arkansas. I want to watch Arkansas and Ole Miss battle it out. They will play tomorrow if Arkansas wins tonight.

Gravey

Ive been keeping up with it until TN lost. Have a friend's son that plays at UT and was keeping up with him.
I must admit, now I am pulling for Arkansas. I want to watch Arkansas and Ole Miss battle it out. They will play tomorrow if Arkansas wins tonight.
You talking about Jared Dickey?

Arkansas is up 9-1 in the 9th so looking like they'll move on. Glad Notre Lame got sent packing today. I was kinda pulling for Texas or A&M but really don't care at this point.

PalsPal

Didn't see that coming. Today's game appears to be at 3:00.

Poor PDB, does he not realize that this thread is two pages long :D !

Hurry, someone find an article with a slight of Bama to keep him happy and posting repeatedly by himself.

TNReb

I'm not one for blaming umpires/refs on losses too often...

But they botched the call in the 8th yesterday. I completely agree the call on the field was too close to call. They went to replay, and STILL called the runner safe even though replay clearly shows the bottom fingers of the glove laying on the runners hand before he touches base.

The runner scored 2 pitches later (making it 3-1), and the Rebs lose 3-2.

I'm not saying the Rebs would have won the game, but the officiating crew is pathetic for missing this one. Too much riding on this kind of game for that kind of crap. If I can get this shot in 20 seconds of rewinding, there's no excuse for the officiating crew to screw it up.

I'll also admit the Ole Miss bats were dead. Arkansas had some good pitching.

Attachments

• replay.jpg
    replay.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 36

Latest posts