College Football Dream Road Trip

Mescalero

If time and money were no object, what would be your college football dream road trip? 12 games. Here's mine:

- Washington - Husky Stadium overlooking Puget Sound

- Oregon - Autzen Stadium and the Cascades

- Colorado - Folsom Field and the Rockies

- Nebraska - Memorial Stadium. I've heard great things about how welcoming Nebraska fans are and the game day experience

- Wisconsin - night game at Camp Randall

- LSU - night game, and if I survive Camp Randall and Death Valley,

- Alabama - Bryant-Denny, I'm not sure why.

- Georgia - hope Auburn is visiting, but between the hedges is the class of the SEC

- Notre Dame - been there but not for a game. USC or Stanford visiting.

- Penn State - night game (preferably a white out) at Beaver Stadium.

- Army/Navy game - preferably not in Philly

- Rose Bowl Game - need to see the sunset over the San Gabriel Mtns before I die.

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
Great job skipping anything Ohio State, Might add a game at the Big House though? I also would maybe want to watch a game at Boise State just to see the field. I am a Kansas fan but have seen a few games there and have never seen them win a game in person. I have always wanted to watch a Kansas vs Mizzou border war game at Arrowhead.

sun

The only college match up that I look forward to is the Army Navy game.

"The 2021 game will be played at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The game will mark the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the United States.

MetLife Stadium is the home of the NFL's New York Giants and New York Jets. The 2021 game will be the first game played at MetLife. The former stadium at that site, Giants Stadium, hosted four Army-Navy games between 1989 and 2002."

Last edited:

prstide

The Rose Bowl game in Pasadena should be near the top of the list. There's something very majestic about the stadium and surrounding landscape. Very beautiful place. The greater majority of that state could crumble away into the Pacific and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep.

Mescalero

The only college match up that I look forward to is the Army Navy game.

"The 2021 game will be played at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The game will mark the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the United States.

MetLife Stadium is the home of the NFL's New York Giants and New York Jets. The 2021 game will be the first game played at MetLife. The former stadium at that site, Giants Stadium, hosted four Army-Navy games between 1989 and 2002."
I'd pick a game at West Point or Annapolis.

Rakkin6

Between the hedges at GA. Not really a dawgs fan, don't love them or hate them. But have you.seen the pretty girls down there lol.

Latest posts