Sold/Expired Coal???

ImThere

I have a whole bunch of coal in our basement they used for heating the house. It's been there for years. Has been wet and dried out ALOT.
Anyone that needs or wants it is welcome to all they can carry out.
I would assume someone still uses it for metal work? IDK I know nothing about it. I don't think it would go bad?

See you in a tree, Ricky
Tree Saddle Hunters_R_US on Tapatalk

FTG-05

Re: Coal???

Got a couple bins filled with coal today. Thanks Ricky, it was great to meet you!

To my untrained eye, it looks Anthracite coal, which makes sense since that's the coal that has the most heat. Like any coal, it can be used for black smithing, which is what I plan to use it for. If I had a coal stove, I'd help Ricky get every pound he has. Coal can't be used, however, in wood stoves, unless it's rated for it (most aren't due to EPA requirements).

Thanks Again!

ImThere

It was nice to meet you also.

Anyone else need some ? I have a lot here. Need it gone. I have a 48x40x48 plastic tote full in the yard and at least that much more in the basement. Please come help yourself. I hate to throw out something someone else could use

See you in a tree, Ricky

ImThere

Anyone else? Hard to beat FREE!!!! Lol

See you in a tree, Ricky

waynesworld

Can you msg me your addy I will see if I can get it picked up I am in Nashville but have someone in Shelbyville that may be able to get it for me.

ImThere

waynesworld":1my2cg6c said:
Can you msg me your addy I will see if I can get it picked up I am in Nashville but have someone in Shelbyville that may be able to get it for me.
Sent

See you in a tree, Ricky

Latest posts