Coaches on the hot starting out the season...

gator-n-buck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190822-110315_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190822-110315_Samsung Internet.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 1,594

TreyB

Gus should be at #1 or #2 at worst. Chad Morris should be lower.

cbhunter

TreyB":ft1z1t9v said:
Gus should be at #1 or #2 at worst. Chad Morris should be lower.

Yeah, Gus is the first one I saw that I think will most likely be gone for sure. No way the Hogs can Morris on his second year although they will at some point in the future.

huntinkev

No way Pruiett is on the hot seat this year nor Gundy. Trays just a couple I saw that stood put that shouldn't be on that list. Gus...yea he should be toward the top along with Taggert.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TreyB

huntinkev":3lqpd703 said:
No way Pruiett is on the hot seat this year nor Gundy. Trays just a couple I saw that stood put that shouldn't be on that list. Gus...yea he should be toward the top along with Taggert.

What does Gundy really prove EVERY year? Put up a lot of points and still lose games in that conference... thinking they are tired of waiting. Taggart shouldn't be that high. Toooo many people saying Jimbo left that place a mess. FSU can win 9 games in the ACC. Jurmy goes 6-6 this year then he will move on up higher. Chip doesn't win 7 -8 games then he will move on up.

TreyB

Gundy went 6-3 and 3-6 in his last two years. Still don't think he should be on that list? Maybe he should flip flop with Willie

huntinkev

TreyB":3t5liwby said:
Gundy went 6-3 and 3-6 in his last two years. Still don't think he should be on that list? Maybe he should flip flop with Willie
I don't think he should be on the list because I don't think OK st. gets rid of him. Any other school and yes, he should be on that list for his performance.

THEdonkey0515

Yeah gus was the first one that came to mind when I clicked on this thread.

No way Pruitt goes after year #2 after that coaching search mess UT went though last year. I mean for him to be even be in that discussion he would have to go 6-6 or worse this season. I agree with 2 years of 500 and Below ball he could set himself up to be higher on the list going into year 3 that's about it.

Vols couldn't find a coach after winning seasons 2 outta the last 3 years with CBJ.

They wouldn't be able to find ANYONE close to JP after 2 stright losing seasons and firing JP after year 2 taking over a mess.

PillsburyDoughboy

Well if the search for Pruitt shows us anything the administration at the vols does not always control the ship .

The smart thing to do would let Pruitt have 5 seasons to built the program the way he wants it . If after 5 years ur not on the winning side of the coin then it's time to sit back and reevaluate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wayne

I think Chip Kelly is making a move. I bet he regrets turning down the Florida job now.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

RobbyW

TreyB":3sipwo9g said:
huntinkev":3sipwo9g said:

What does Gundy really prove EVERY year? Put up a lot of points and still lose games in that conference... thinking they are tired of waiting. Taggart shouldn't be that high. Toooo many people saying Jimbo left that place a mess. FSU can win 9 games in the ACC. Jurmy goes 6-6 this year then he will move on up higher. Chip doesn't win 7 -8 games then he will move on up.

After looking bad and losing against Cincinnati, Chip should start packing

wayne

RobbyW":1too2pwm said:
TreyB":1too2pwm said:
huntinkev":1too2pwm said:

After looking bad and losing against Cincinnati, Chip should start packing
You would think a California school could recruit speed, but they looked slow. The db the got the pick at the goal line was chased down by a te from the other side of the field.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

huntinkev

I would have never thought pruiett would be on that list...after yesterday, maybe so. If he gets fired after 2nd year, it will be a very bad season, like a 2-10 record or worse season...then its questionable. I am not sure of his buyout year 2 but I would imagine it is very high.

Latest posts