Coach Mac vs Coach Jones

gator-n-buck

Coach Jones.................

"I know we live in an instant-gratification society—I'm as impatient as anybody," Jones said. "But we're a work in progress."

"We're still years away from being where we need to be. We're at the infant stages of all this. You know, you don't just fix a number of years in one or two years. You just don't do it. You're dealing with building a culture; you're dealing with building an environment. It takes time. It's gonna get done. The only variable is time. That's why we have to be patient."

"There aren't going to be any quick fixes, not with a killer schedule in 2013 that includes trips to Alabama, Florida and Oregon."
"We've got a ways to go, but I'm hopeful we'll be able to overcome some of the challenges we have starting out with our effort, our fundamentals, and our chemistry," said Jones

"Brick by Brick"

Coach Mac

"You got to understand this. I believe I can win with my dog Claribelle," he said. "That's the attitude. There's good players here. That's just our responsibility to get that going."

I like a coach that doesn't make excuses...... :tu:

TeamMainStreet

Translation: My dog Claribelle is about all Ive got right now so if Im going to win it will have to be with her.

:pop: :pop:

TeamMainStreet

Ive got a calf that I bottleraised named Clarabelle. I actually named her that in honor of Jim Mcelwang for how Nick Saban bottle raised him into that N/C ring. :rotf:

:pop: :pop:

TeamMainStreet

Oh i guess he had second helpings on the bottle because it was 2 N/C rings. Ol Nicky finally had to cut him off the teet. :pop:

BuckNrut

120614-fsf-cfb-florida-gators-jim-mcelwain-PI.vadapt.620.high.0.jpg

SslveTbohfnyx3XFv8OZRFUHRE2tneg62fRj-dZyWLveis35wXNOUZ4ovVlWwA0cZlp1=w300
to
SslveTbohfnyx3XFv8OZRFUHRE2tneg62fRj-dZyWLveis35wXNOUZ4ovVlWwA0cZlp1=w300

butchjones.jpg

Let's get it on!!!

Latest posts