Co Angler

rooketnhunter

Seeing if anybody needs a co angler, fishing any tournaments on Douglas, or I'd really just like to get out and learn before I invest in a boat.I can help with gas and entry fees.I also live in the Sevierville area and work in Knox.Thanks again Josh

SilverFox

There are a lot of tourneys around the area but most are buddy toruneys where they don't draw partners... so not a co angler system. There is a club that fishes Douglas that is a draw club but they fish all the area lakes. It's a BASS affiliated club where I think they have the possibility of making the Classic? You'd have to check on that, I'm going on rumors not personal knowledge. I'll try to find the info on it and post it here. I heard of one in Knoxville that also does the partner draw system... I'll ask around on it also.

SilverFox

I found this...

We have started a Bass Club out of Dandridge Tennessee. We have 8 members currently but would like to increase that number. We have already fished 1 tournament and our next one is on the 16th at Douglas Lake. We intend to fish any of the surrounding lakes and will go as far as Dale Hollow or Chickamauga. We area B.A.S.S. Nation affiliated club and will be fishing in the Tennessee State Tournament in May and the Team Tournament in September. Through this organization, you have the chance to make it to the Bass Master Classic. We currently do not have any dues, other than the $41.00 required to pay the National and State Affiliation. Our tournaments are $20.00 per man. Co Anglers are paired with Boaters but everyone fishes for their own points. We hold back 10% of the tournament dues in order to pay for a plaque and gift for the Angler of the year as well as paying for expenses such as postage. We meet the first Monday of the month at Bass Pro Shops but we may need to adjust our schedule due to conflicts with the Servierville club. If you are interested in the club, contact me at [email protected]. My name is Bob Payne. Also, if you are interested, we do have guys fishing alone in or next tournament and you could come along as a guest to see if you would like to join. If interested, please contact me and I'll try to pair you with someone. The goal of our club is to fellowship, exchange ideas and information. At each meeting after a tournament, we do a "Show and Tell" of what you did and what worked. We want every angler in the club to grow and learn. Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Regards,

Bob Payne

Latest posts