Citico...Warden Field

Shanman

Took the wife and dog up for a hike today and ran into this, anyone know why? I don't camp here but just curious.
20220828_145203.jpg
20220828_145144.jpg

Shanman

Just noticed this on Facebook.
They've put off building the new bridge at Bald River Falls for 2yrs now, I think? Going to have to do it sometime and it will be a headache for folks to get in and out from the falls up. Think they worked on the road going through Holly Flats and North River is closed now, trying to get those two access roads in shape. When the bridge at the falls is crowded its sure is a bear getting through there.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Last time that my daughter and I camped near there it was hard to walk through the woods without stepping in open piles of human excrement and toilet paper on top of the ground. Trash everywhere. Absolutely disgusting

rmmonty32

I camp at citico and ive been waiting for them to close some or all of these sites. People are just disgusting slobs. Piles of trash are left at these campsites. I cant understand the lack of decency by some people. I similar thing happened near me at a TRDA boat ramp. So much trash and vandalism went on there that last year they put up gate and closed it off to vehicle traffic. I used to access a killer hunting spot by canoe from there.

Latest posts