Christensen Arms mesa 308

JBell

Buy me one and I will test it for you. I have buddies that own several. Theirs are ridge lines I think. No complaints. You should enjoy it

Boone25/06

I never thought I would buy one but I ran up on a short barrel 6.5 while waiting on my suppressor and bought it. I have never shot a more accurate and well balanced rifle with a suppressor. Lighter and shorter than regular 24" rifle even with a can on it.

Attachments

• A8258609-5FE8-4157-AC54-EA31E3BA5A9A.jpeg
    A8258609-5FE8-4157-AC54-EA31E3BA5A9A.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 65

Long walker

Before I decided on a custom I looked at CA and found what TNRifleman said to be the consensus. If I would have gone factory I would have gotten a Fierce Rival which are around the same money.

7mm08

It seems like you have a 50/50 chance of getting a good one. Check out online reviews and a few Christensen owner Facebook pages. If you get a good one they seem to be great. If you get a bad one they are bad and their customer service reviews are not great either. Seems to be an expensive chance to take.
Heard this the other day. A friend's son bought one from the shop on I-40 near Crossville. Apparently inaccurate as crap. It was sent back twice with the owner shooting the rifle as well. Supposedly he dropped the line after repeatedly having problems from customers. My friend also said when the rifle got returned there was never a note as to what was wrong with the rifle, just returned.

Jack Reed

I guess I got a good one. Decided to go with them and this thing after the recommend barrel break in of 50 rounds I'm consistently hold a sub moa at 100 yards. Supper light not much recoil and deadly accurate. Love it. Thanks for the input from everyone. Hopefully y'all will see a post in the deer hunting forum.🇺🇸👍🏻

backyardtndeer

It seems like you have a 50/50 chance of getting a good one. Check out online reviews and a few Christensen owner Facebook pages. If you get a good one they seem to be great. If you get a bad one they are bad and their customer service reviews are not great either. Seems to be an expensive chance to take.
Yep. For the same money, put it into a bergara and be confident you will get a rifle that will shoot as promised. I don't yet own one, but have yet to hear or read of anyone that has had a bergara that won't shoot better than their specs.

TNRifleman

I guess I got a good one. Decided to go with them and this thing after the recommend barrel break in of 50 rounds I'm consistently hold a sub moa at 100 yards. Supper light not much recoil and deadly accurate. Love it. Thanks for the input from everyone. Hopefully y'all will see a post in the deer hunting forum.🇺🇸👍🏻
Happy to see you got a good one. Hope you enjoy it!

Hardwoodmaterials

I guess I got a good one also except mine is a 6.5CM. So far it has shot the 3 types of ammo I have run through it in an inch or less. I also own a Bergara in 300WM and it shoots similar groups. I like the feel and handling of the Mesa better but that's just a personal preference.

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
I have a CA Ridgeline in 6.5 PRC….it's silly accurate. I'm going to buy one of the Ridgeline FFT's in either 6.5 or 7 PRC for my birthday present to myself in February. The 7 PRC is a one and done rig I believe, but I'm sitting on 3 cases of 6.5 Precision Hunter ammo and I really don't need another caliber to feed🙄

Latest posts