Chris Johnson

Locksley

Originally Posted By: Rob R.
Originally Posted By: Pic IN the Casa
Originally Posted By: BMan
Maybe he should honor the contract he already signed...

I agree. In the beginning he had a majority of fans on his side. The longer he waits the more that will dwindle. I don't blame him for wanting more money but he should at least be in town.

I'd tell him to hit the highway! Nobody is worth what he thinks he's worth.

X4 dont give him squat................Nobody is worth what he thinks he's worth. If he was wise he would be like Payton Manning and refuse more money so other players it takes to win could be kept by the TITANS this year. JUST SAYING

Originally Posted By: Big J
It does not matter how you act or how much of a thug you are. IN football all the fans care about is if you win or make big plays! In a game that gives you a possible championship for a 1 year until another team gets the trophy and so on!

The sad part is there are 440,000 people that follow this thug on twitter!! To hear the thoughts of a man that can't speak the english language!

YEP SO TRUE

YEP

http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubbthr ... ost2503145

titansfan2104 said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:
Titans don't need him.
i Definitely dont agree with this... He would be an upgrade to any roster!! Do they need him for 50 mill ??? Thats another story!!
Just because the titans have ran the ball pretty good dont let that give you a false sense of security. When the regular season kicks in we will see if they can do it for 4 quarters!! He demands attention on the fieldd and opens more for the other guys.. BTW did anyone see that great lil pass and catch between locker and cook over the top, down the sideline?? pretty

I hope week #1 isn't going to be how he produces through out the season.

Locksley

Hillbilly Hunter said:
titansfan2104 said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:
Titans don't need him.
i Definitely dont agree with this... He would be an upgrade to any roster!! Do they need him for 50 mill ??? Thats another story!!
Just because the titans have ran the ball pretty good dont let that give you a false sense of security. When the regular season kicks in we will see if they can do it for 4 quarters!! He demands attention on the fieldd and opens more for the other guys.. BTW did anyone see that great lil pass and catch between locker and cook over the top, down the sideline?? pretty
I hope week #1 isn't going to be how he produces through out the season.[/quote]
X3 I hope week #1 and two aren't going to be how he produces through out the season.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
No kidding.... But in an interview with ray Lewis he said that their number one goal on defense was to stop cj . So that is a little bit of the story as to why he wasn't productive. Before everyone gives up on cj, just remember every team will focus their defensive gameplan around him and stopping him !! Look at the day Matt had throwing the ball , that's a direct result of a defense focusing on stopping cj

Latest posts