Chickamauga #14 on List of Top 50 Crappie Lakes

Slaughter-06

Wow I consider myself very fourtunate to be able to fish all four of the top four crappie lakes!
Glad to see my home lake come in #4 Reelfoot!

Winchester

If things keep on it will be the #4 Bass lake!! 10+ lb fish being caught daily right now!!!!

TN Larry

Winchester said:
If things keep on it will be the #4 Bass lake!! 10+ lb fish being caught daily right now!!!!

They have been catching some ol' bigguns down there as of late. We went Saturday for the first time ever and caught about 15 with the biggest pushing 6. A 6 lber won't even bat an eye down there right now. The CBA weigh in a few weeks ago was absolutely crazy for a TN lake. Heck, it was crazy for Guntersville and looked like a Falcoln or Amistead weigh in. My buddy is wanting to go back on Good Friday.

Winchester

Yep its on fire! I had 3 buddies down there last Thurs in 3 different boats, they had 2 over 10 and 3 over 9 between them. All 3 had a 5 fish limit over 30 lbs each.
Those CBA guys can whackem down there for sure, it takes a load to win any of there tournaments all year long there!

Winchester

TN Larry said:
Rumor has it that Rogne Brown had 44 lbs in a tourney on Saturday. Absolutely crazy!
He did, had 2 over 10 lbs each. 2nd place was over 34 lbs. Chic is and has been on FIRE!!!

TN Larry

Winchester said:
TN Larry said:
Rumor has it that Rogne Brown had 44 lbs in a tourney on Saturday. Absolutely crazy!
He did, had 2 over 10 lbs each. 2nd place was over 34 lbs. Chic is and has been on FIRE!!!

Yeak, I got a picture of them to confirm. Everyone thought his 37.96 was unheard of a couple of wknds ago. Then he beat that by 6 lbs.

Latest posts