Check your local Walmarts

rem270

rem270

Supporter
Our local one had several items slashed 50% today. Broadheads, scents, attractants, etc. Cameras were marked down but not 50%. Started to buy some broadheads but didn't need any so just said NO!

PillsburyDoughboy

PillsburyDoughboy

rem270":3ryilvyp said:
Our local one had several items slashed 50% today. Broadheads, scents, attractants, etc. Cameras were marked down but not 50%. Started to buy some broadheads but didn't need any so just said NO!

Dickson had some Muzzy for $9 and some carbon Express Expandable’s for $9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rem270

rem270

Supporter
PillsburyDoughboy":34wilttm said:
rem270":34wilttm said:

Dickson had some Muzzy for $9 and some carbon Express Expandable’s for $9

The Muzzy's were still $17 here tonight. I bought some last year for either $5 or $7. Hoping they'll go down to that again and I'll buy them. had some good looking Carbon express 4 blade marked down to $7 I almost bought.

P

poorhunter

Where’s Rivergate? I’ve been looking for a couple ladder stands on clearance especially two man! If any of y’all see them post it up or PM can you?

TheAirMan

TheAirMan

I saw some muzzy mx-3 for $13 Friday night. I almost got some because that’s what I’ve used for the last several years but I want to try something different this year.

E

eddie c

I had a friend that was a WM sporting goods manager several years ago. he told me the best day to check for the bargains was Monday mornings about mid morning.. Mondays are mark down days.

M

Methane

poorhunter":34xv90j0 said:
Where’s Rivergate? I’ve been looking for a couple ladder stands on clearance especially two man! If any of y’all see them post it up or PM can you?
Basically it's North Nashville, close to Hendersonville.

Shooter77

Shooter77

Supporter
Still not much of deals at my WM. Xbows and some general stuff discounted good. Some stuff not even discounted.

JeepKuntry

JeepKuntry

My closest Walmart now is Oak Ridge. The sporting goods selection is crappy. I've had to go to Amazon for most of the accessories.

TNRifleman

TNRifleman

I picked up one of these 200 lumen flashlights at Wally world this morning for $7. Suprised at how bright it is and seems to be a great value for $7