Chalet in Gatlinburg ?

RUGER

Supporter
Need a small (2 adults) chalet in Gatlinburg for the end of June.

What is a good one, without spending like a fortune for about 3 nights?

Appalachian American

I just got back from Gatlinburg. With a place called Cabins of the Smokeys in the Antler's Ridge cabin. Stayed in a nice one bedroom for right at $600 after taxes and cleaning fee for four days and three nights. It had a wrap around porch, pool table, hot tub, jacuzzi, pinball machine, arcade machine, and an air hockey table.

cabinview_zpsffcf7469.jpg

Recoil

If you wait till a few days before your trip, you can haggle a deal from the property managers since they earn zero if it goes unrented. Of course during the summer you limit the number of cabins available. Having said that , I've never failed to find an available cabin!

Snake

Supporter
We have rented from alot of different rental agencies and I have had very good fortune renting from Maples Ridge cabin rentals 800-752-9052 . They may not be the best priced but they are not really particular , meaning they have let me take our little pouch without an extra charge but he is small and we have asked for a late departure before and if they don't have the cabin rented the next day they have always gave us one . They have a website so you can look at the avalibility and look at what cabin you want . Ruger if it matters you can tell them I told you about them if it matters , I really don't mind . I'll pm my name and address if you like .

Snake

Supporter
We have rented from a lot of different agencies and I like Maples Ridge Rentals 800-752-9052 . They are compatable priced and what I like they are not particular like some are . They have let us take out pouch without an extra charge and even to a un- pet friendly cabin but like I said we have rented quite a few times with them . They have also gave us a late check out before especialy if they cabin is not rented the next day . They also have a website so you can check the avalibility of the cabins and to see waht the cabin offers (pool table , hot tub , etc.). You can use my name if it matters I really don't mind and I'll pm it to you . Hope you have a great time no matter were you stay . PM on the way . Snake

Kingston

We have started going the VRBO route over the past couple of years. Much lower price when you eliminate the mngt companies from the picture.

sgtwebb1

Supporter
Kingston said:
We have started going the VRBO route over the past couple of years. Much lower price when you eliminate the mngt companies from the picture.

VRBO.com is the only way we ever book a cabin or condo for about 10 years now.
Go to website& search the area/city you want to stay in.

Best deals by far.

Latest posts