Cell cams

lwk88

Who's running what brands of cell cams and who's happy with them. I'm about to order me some trying to figure out who has the best options. I seen Moultrie has a deal for 35 a month unlimited cams unlimited pics.

Coop87

Got my first cell cam this year, Tactacam Reveal X Gen 2, and don't know why I waited so long to get one. The app has many features and is user friendly. It also comes with both AT&T and Verizon SIM cards to aid in getting best service for location. I definitely will be getting one or two more before next season. Sportsman's Warehouse had the best price at the time and if you leave any item in your cart over $100 they'll email you a 10% coupon.

Henry

I've been looking at cuddeback. Their system allows for linking several cams to 1 cell cam so one cell bill instead of several. Haven't bought them yet so have no info to pass on on picture quality, etc.

$30 per month for unlimited pics on up to 16 cameras or zero per month for up to 23 cameras relaying pics to the base camera with no cell service...I like the idea because the base cam can be in my living room for easy checking.

Last edited:

Cotis

I have two of the Browning Ridgeline Defender cellular cameras. bought them for the dual carrier capability (AT&T or Verizon), you can choose based on best coverage at your location. They have been finicky, best word I can use. The instructions and documentation are abysmal, the mobile app and website interface is just OK. Photos and videos seem pretty good. Worst is the signal strength reception, regardless of carrier. There is no ability to connect external antenna, a major fail. Browning is said to be working on this with new models b/c of the amount of negative feedback.

I like the security of the available metal boxes to lock them on a tree. I won't be buying more of this model, that is for sure.

Latest posts