CCI subsonic

Carlos

I picked up some a couple of weeks back and shot a few targets with them.
They seemed just as loud as normal rounds, from my perspective.

tpgarrett21

I'd like to pick some up and try, but I got some federal I ordered. can't seem to find any gemtech anymore they're really quiet in my suppressed firearms

skipperbrown

I run CCI Quiet (about 700 fps) in my suppressed handgun and it's Hollywood quiet. However, it doesn't have enough power to cycle the slide. Get a suppressor for your .22 rifle and the squirrels will wonder if it is a shot or their mate's fart.

squirrel_hunter

I can see those not being enough. I actually went to my 22mag cylinder when trapping.
I had a coyote caught. Dispatched it with my pistol with a cb short. I was right up on it. Shot it in the head. Took it out of the trap. Set it to the side. Started remaking the set. Heard something behind me. That dead coyote was setting up looking at me. He ran pass me down the hill. And made it to his den hole. And got away from me. I had several coons had to shoot more than 2 times. CB works if u shoot a coyote behind the front leg. CB would work on bobcats or fox. But i use a catch pole on them.

Andy S.

Get a suppressor for your .22 rifle and the squirrels will wonder if it is a shot or their mate's fart.
Guaranteed.
4BEF170A-6B01-4AA0-8A48-89A950857D1F.png

recurve60#

I had a coyote caught. Dispatched it with my pistol with a cb short. I was right up on it. Shot it in the head. Took it out of the trap. Set it to the side. Started remaking the set. Heard something behind me. That dead coyote was setting up looking at me. He ran pass me down the hill. And made it to his den hole. And got away from me. I had several coons had to shoot more than 2 times. CB works if u shoot a coyote behind the front leg. CB would work on bobcats or fox. But i use a catch pole on them.
That's what leads to rabies shots. I dont chance it. Glad he didnt wake up on you sooner.

rukiddin

I started out with the CCI Suppressor rounds in my CZ 457 Varmint. They shot good but they shot better out of my dads savage B22. I switched subsonic Aguila and that CZ is like a laser. Both the CCI and Aguila's are running a smidge over 1k fps. Stupid quite through supressor.

recurve60#

I started out with the CCI Suppressor rounds in my CZ 457 Varmint. They shot good but they shot better out of my dads savage B22. I switched subsonic Aguila and that CZ is like a laser. Both the CCI and Aguila's are running a smidge over 1k fps. Stupid quite through supressor.
I bet it's quiete! Im shooting a B22 also and its more than I can ask for accuracy wise.

rukiddin

I bet it's quiete! Im shooting a B22 also and its more than I can ask for accuracy wise.
I've never been a savage fan (nothing particular, just not a big fan). But my dad who is not really a hunter got infatuated with wanting a suppressor so he got one. During the wait, he was gonna take his Henry and get it threaded but I hated to see him do that so me, my sister and mom went in and got him the savage w/a vortex 4x7x32 for his birthday last year. They live out in the country and squirrels wreck their bird feeders so he has waged war on'em. He's killed over 100 with that savage. Haha
Did have a issue where it wouldn't grab a spent round after firing (CCI) and after savage sent me a new ejector thingy, it wouldn't eject a live aguila. I called savage back and they paid shipping and from ship date to return was only 9 days. No complaints whatsoever on customer service and gun is now perfect working order.

Latest posts