Catoosa

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
Ok guys I live like 2.5 hrs from there. So I have a camper I can use or a cheap motel. Where do you guys recommend to camp with power hook-up or a motel that I don't have to sleep with a gun on my pillow?

Willysman

Deer Run RV Resort near Peavine campground (its not cheap) or as a previous reply stated get a quiet generator. Get one big enough to pull your AC. Hopefully you want need an AC during hunting season but you might need it some other time. Then you don't have to worry about bedbugs or burglers. Just some idiot that plays music all night.

Madbowh

Ok guys I live like 2.5 hrs from there. So I have a camper I can use or a cheap motel. Where do you guys recommend to camp with power hook-up or a motel that I don't have to sleep with a gun on my pillow?
Just bought me a Westinghouse generator on Amazon delivered to my house free deliver$371 for my camper. There is water you can fill your tank with at pilot on genesis rd. I think the campground next to peaking charges$15 to dump if your not staying there. I call at genesis check station. There is a spigot at genesis check station but not sure if it works. Definitely camp there. I stayed at motel once and still was 45 minute ride to where I park to hunt from camp was 20 25 minutes

Latest posts