Catoosa ML Hunt

RutnStrut

Who all are going? Me and a couple buddies are leaving out in the morning to set camp up and to scout. We will be staying in the Genesis Camp ground this year if anyone wants to come by and swap stories.

Realtree20

Had dogs stand in front of me and bark would not hardly leave. We must be close. Very windy and not heard first shot yet. Looks like slow day.

RutnStrut

I had a 5 pointer walk right under me and seen 5 does this morning. My buddy seen a shooter buck cruising a thicket but could not get a shot off. Only heard two shots this morning which was surprising. In my stand now waiting for some more action,

RutnStrut

Sgtwebb1, just seen your post. We are staying in a pop up camper about 200 yards on the right past checking station. We have a silver Toyota Tacoma and a white Dodge Ram truck. Come on by, always enjoy company.

Realtree20

I seen your light and turned back up creek. I never seen you after that. I had a tree marked in bottom close to where I seen your light. Could you see me

Barnes Ridge Rambler

Realtree20 said:
At round 2pm 5 deer checked in and 1 hog at Genesis station. Anybody know totals for the day ?

8 deer checked in for the day. And no i couldn't see you after you went back up the creek lol. I hope tomorrow isn't as windy

Latest posts