Catoosa Archery

rkrueger13

Doing a search for Catoosa on here there is a lot of traffic pertaining to the MZ and FA hunts, I am curious what kind of pressure Catoosa gets for archery season? Other than a quick scouting trip this past Friday I have never been there.

deerfever

It gets lots of.pressure! Big Place, I would scout several spots If I was you. Lots of side by sides and 4 wheelers around on that hunt. Good luck!

Last edited:

JT262

hit or miss on the pressure I live just down the road from Nemo and go in that way on the bicolor side. Most times I never see anyone as I get in super early and don't hunt the easy spots that a lot of people seem to hunt . If your unsure on the first day you can drive around and see where people are and hunt accordingly to that pressure good luck hope you have a great hunt.

Willysman

Last archery hunt I was on at Catoosa few years ago the pressure was light. Might be different now. More deer outside the area than inside so since statewide is open I think more people are going for that. If you do go stay away from roads where they can ride four wheelers and SXS. That's where most pressure will be.

rkrueger13

Last archery hunt I was on at Catoosa few years ago the pressure was light. Might be different now. More deer outside the area than inside so since statewide is open I think more people are going for that. If you do go stay away from roads where they can ride four wheelers and SXS. That's where most pressure will be.
Just looking at OnX that seems easier said that done. I cant believe all the access trails through there.

Latest posts