Catman has made the big time YouTube

DRSJ35

You've come a long way. I'm sure it's a lot more to think about with cameras and stuff to pack and unpack and pack and unpack. It seems cool to film your hunts and Do tutorials. But I'm afraid my films would be the kind you put on if you can't sleep. Keep up the good work bro.

Vandyman

I stopped by camp to hang out the last night they were in TN this past season, we cooked up the 3 buck heads they shot so they could cross the state line with em. They packed up and left the next day while I went and stalked a bedded doe. Good times

View attachment 65779
I actually found your channel from the turkey camp videos with them a year or two ago. So glad I did, I love the way you focus on overall deer hunting and not just big trophy bucks. Coupled with your fishing videos, I believe it is one of the most diverse outdoor channels on YouTube. I'm definitely a fan in East TN!

artwork001

I've been watching your videos for awhile I like them you do a great job filming 'm 50 and I'm learning stuff from watching your videos so thank you and good luck to your future man.

CBU93

I've been watching your videos for awhile I like them you do a great job filming 'm 50 and I'm learning stuff from watching your videos so thank you and good luck to your future man.

Ditto...always something to learn. I have definitely become a fan. I enjoy the times that CM hunts geography and new areas a little out of his comfort zone.

What I am really waiting for is for a THP episode where one of those guys sets CM up with his sister to keep him occupied so THP can sneak in on one of Catman's spots :oops:

BTW, did you ever get the transmission swapped out on the Dodge?

catman529

Ditto...always something to learn. I have definitely become a fan. I enjoy the times that CM hunts geography and new areas a little out of his comfort zone.

What I am really waiting for is for a THP episode where one of those guys sets CM up with his sister to keep him occupied so THP can sneak in on one of Catman's spots :oops:

BTW, did you ever get the transmission swapped out on the Dodge?
Dodge is still in the shop, mechanic has been backed up a good while. I could have taken it somewhere else but he knows those trucks inside and out and I want it done right the first time.

ImThere

Yes....Catman is a good one no doubt. He stays busy with the day job or in the outdoors.
Now, if anyone knows of a nice single outdoors minded lady 21-40 I'd love to hook a brother up :)
Your welcome CatDaddy lololol
Kaitlyn Maus
Or
lil red Heidi hood.
Not sure if either are single. Lolololol

Latest posts