Catfish Dave

Sako

yeah i just watched that video. maybe it was the camera angle but it didnt look like they came anywhere close to him really.
Sadly he has seemed to get a pretty big head lately... I have unfollowed him on everything

Carlos

This thread reminds me of my daughter's 9th grade year.

Wth people? I thought this was about a guy showing us how to catch catfish!

Smh. I'm glad I don't pay such close attention to everyone's feelings that I read into everything in such a way.

hoghunter65

I met Catfish Dave at the Catfish Conference a few years ago, and I wasn't impressed, also met Steve Douglas he's pretty cool!!

killingtime 41

Richard gene the fishing machine is the man. A very good fella. That's very appreciative of life and his YouTube followers. He's got lots of great tricks that actually work. He's a common man use to be a carpenter and built houses. He's a wild man no doubt. But a guy I'd love to fish with.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Richard gene the fishing machine is the man. A very good fella. That's very appreciative of life and his YouTube followers. He's got lots of great tricks that actually work. He's a common man use to be a carpenter and built houses. He's a wild man no doubt. But a guy I'd love to fish with.
I have learned alot watching him.
He is by far my favorite to watch.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
yeah i just watched that video. maybe it was the camera angle but it didnt look like they came anywhere close to him really.
Not defending him at ALL, but I have noticed everything looks alot farther away than it actually is with his cameras.
When he casts, off the bank, it looks like he throws that thing 100 yards. LOL

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Justin sticks some big cats and he is good at it. Everyone has their days. Just because they are on youtube doesnt mean they are any different than the rest of us. I know ive felt like flipping some boats off as well. One thing i do when i had my bass boat and still do in my aluminum ranger is yield to kayakers and try to get around them as easy as possible without disturbing them. I can almost bet the wake boats never think twice regardless of whats around, I wish everyone of those would sink. The wake boats out there today are far beyond the old ski nautiques and mastercrafts of old.

Ive had several actually roll wake up over my z20 bass boat as well as the new boat. Thats ridiculous.

WTM

Justin sticks some big cats and he is good at it. Everyone has their days. Just because they are on youtube doesnt mean they are any different than the rest of us. I know ive felt like flipping some boats off as well. One thing i do when i had my bass boat and still do in my aluminum ranger is yield to kayakers and try to get around them as easy as possible without disturbing them. I can almost bet the wake boats never think twice regardless of whats around, I wish everyone of those would sink. The wake boats out there today are far beyond the old ski nautiques and mastercrafts of old.

Ive had several actually roll wake up over my z20 bass boat as well as the new boat. Thats ridiculous.
the problem with a lot of kayakers is that you cant see them very well until your right up on them. an orange flag on a whip would do wonders.

Smo

When I was raised I was taught too respect other boaters …
We always slowed down basically too no wake when passing someone picking crappie out of a tree top or fishing along the shoreline..
And we took a wide berth around them if possible, but still slowed down.

Of course back then most outboards were 20 hp or less.
With the invention of higher hp motors and the "bass boat" things changed..

Then there was the wave runners… some of those idiots wanted too ski between you and the bank or try and spray water your direction.🤬

I'm not a bass fisherman, and don't have against them.. but I do carry a rod tied with a big ole crank bait just too see peoples reactions.🤣🤬

I heard you could catch crappie on them.😎