Cat man’s Bonus Buck Hunt Parts I and Ii

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I enjoy Catman's stuff, as well!

Jonathan, with all of YouTube's new rules and other problems that make it a tough place for a hunting or shooting creator to share content (not to mention the demonetization), are there any rumblings of a legitimate alternative platform breaking through?

catman529

I enjoy Catman's stuff, as well!

Jonathan, with all of YouTube's new rules and other problems that make it a tough place for a hunting or shooting creator to share content (not to mention the demonetization), are there any rumblings of a legitimate alternative platform breaking through?
I doubt anytime soon. The big issue is really the big companies that run ads on the videos, they're the reason YouTube has gotten so strict with the ad policy. If a new platform were to take over the hunting/fishing industry, we'd have to get all of the big creators together on it, otherwise there'd be no point. Nobody wants to switch from one app to the next to watch their favorite shows, and YouTube has everything in one app, even movies, music, and all other kinds of videos.

flankston

Catman do you hunt a lot of public land? I've noticed that you ran into a hunter on a bonus buck. Just curious
Yeah bonus deer hunts are all public, most of them are drawn quota hunts.
You were referencing something that a hunter left behind I think you call it a deer hanger? It was left on a tree and you said that you had one like it? Forgive me but I wasn't familiar with that, I'm guessing it was something for your camera? Also are you doing most your hunting in CWD zone?

Big Gun

Catman do you hunt a lot of public land? I've noticed that you ran into a hunter on a bonus buck. Just curious

You were referencing something that a hunter left behind I think you call it a deer hanger? It was left on a tree and you said that you had one like it? Forgive me but I wasn't familiar with that, I'm guessing it was something for your camera? Also are you doing most your hunting in CWD zone?
He was referring to a gear hanger. Just a set of strap on hooks to hang stuff from.

flankston

best $6 I spent. Hang my bow, quiver, gun or whatever from the tree without screwing anything in. Since that's frowned on on most public lands.
I like what you did with that boat set up. Do you find there are a lot less hunters when accessing by boat as opposed to road access? I've went in by boat on some of the duck river and center hill lake but not in a couple of years. I have been thinking about doing something similar around here