Cards/Panthers

Scioto

Yep, two SEC QBs in the Super Bowl, but I'm cheering for the younger of the two now.

Former Buckeyes front and center in this Panthers win. Ted Ginn Jr. got the game ball. Had the reverse run for the TD, but more importantly the touchdown saving tackle of the Arizona DB's interception return. Man what speed and hustle. Had the DB scored, the complexion of the game could have changed completely. Very next play, up steps former Buckeye Kurt Coleman with the first of his two ints. Those plays, Philly Brown's catch and TD run, and Andrew Norwell's road grading for Newton and Stewart, and the Buckeyes were prominent.

Gator, imagine what could have been had Ginn not broken his foot on that opening kickoff return for a TD in 2006! We lost all of our speed after that and it was downhill from there on.

Buckeyes have the most players of any school in Super Bowl 50 (plus Bradley Roby of the Broncos - who intercepted Brady's 2 point conversion toss). But the SEC has the most players of any conference. It's the SEC, Ohio State, and then everyone else.

Some Buckeye love and SEC respect from the best Ohio State fan blog. http://www.elevenwarriors.com/college-f ... sec-is-the

By the way, didn't the Titans cut Michael Oher after last year? What, he sucks for the Titans as a right tackle but is good enough to be the Panthers left tackle and is heading back to the Super Bowl?

gator-n-buck

OHVATN":3v5u5pp1 said:
Gator, imagine what could have been had Ginn not broken his foot on that opening kickoff return for a TD in 2006! We lost all of our speed after that and it was downhill from there on.

I really hope that you don't believe that statement and just want to stir a little. The Gators won 41-14..... It's wasn't ya'll's decade yet....... :rotf:

P.S... It went downhill after the first play of the game....??? Something we both agree on.... :D

Scioto

You are getting slow in your old age Gator. Took you two days to realize and craft a response. :lol: Either that or you've been too busy harassing Seminole and Vols fans to notice. :lol:

That game was "one of those nights." Nothing was going to go right. Even when something good happened (e.g., opening kickoff return for a TD), it went wrong (Ginn breaks foot during celebration). :moon:

baddnole

OHVATN":2oos40lr said:
You are getting slow in your old age Gator. Took you two days to realize and craft a response. :lol: Either that or you've been too busy harassing Seminole and Vols fans to notice. :lol:

That game was "one of those nights." Nothing was going to go right. Even when something good happened (e.g., opening kickoff return for a TD), it went wrong (Ginn breaks foot during celebration). :moon:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tu:

gator-n-buck

OHVATN":3vhw3l3b said:

:moon:

I'm not a big NFL fan so I didn't pay much attention to this post .... :) I crafted the response in seconds so I hate to burst your bubble.... :rotf:

Latest posts