Cannot post in Land Lease

L382Franklin

Hello Everyone,

I am new and glad to be here. I am trying to find some land to lease for my family to hunt, camp, fish, and just enjoy the outdoors with my family. We are light hunters and will take care of the property you entrust us with. Looking for something no further than 1:30 from Franklin. I cannot post in Land Lease for some reason. Admin can you move me to that location?

Thank you for all you guys do!!!

Kevin

Specializedjon

Supporter
Hello Everyone,

I am new and glad to be here. I am trying to find some land to lease for my family to hunt, camp, fish, and just enjoy the outdoors with my family. We are light hunters and will take care of the property you entrust us with. Looking for something no further than 1:30 from Franklin. I cannot post in Land Lease for some reason. Admin can you move me to that location?

Thank you for all you guys do!!!

Kevin
Welcome to the fire Kevin. Your post count might need to be higher in order to post in the land lease forum. We get a lot of "trolls" on here from time to time. I can't say for certain, just a hunch. Blackbeard or Crappie Luck can steer you in the right direction. Glad you joined. Great group of folks on here.

Again, welcome.

Specializedjon

Supporter
Same rule applies to the classifieds. I think you need a minimum of a 100 or so. Aka...street cred. You'll get there quickly. @Deer Assassin has like a 100k posts and his average is 2 words. 🤣

Example:
"cool"
"nope"
"nice"
"sweet"
"#25 in the bag" <<< this is equivalent to a novel for DA

As you can tell, we have a little fun with each other. Truth be told, DA kills more deer than cars in upstate New York every year.

Specializedjon

Supporter
😆
watching you nick offerman GIF

Trophy of the moment

Latest posts