Can we talk windows?

TRIGGER

TRIGGER

My home is 17 years old and the doors and windows need replacing. Brick house with rectangular crank out windows. Any suggestions on a company to do this around Montgomery County? I’m sure they will try to steer me in a certain window direction but wanted to hear from you guys. Cuz I kinda trust y’all lol

Allen Sullivan

Allen Sullivan

I got mine from Home Depot I wouldn’t recommend them. I need to replace these. Interested in what others say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forvols

Forvols

I have used window world for 4 different houses. My house, Uncles house, SIL house, and Moms house. Been really pleased with product and install on each. All windows replaced within the last 10-5yrs no complaints. Give them a look.

spoon

spoon

We just had Window World install all new windows and we are extremely pleased with the product and the install

P

pass-thru

I would figure out what kind of window you want, then find the best person to install them.

B

BMan

We did Windows World in 2008 and have been very pleased.

Whomever you go with, take a serious look at the window grids available. We wanted to get away from the traditional 3X2 grid pattern common in the south and went with prairie grids. We have received a bunch of compliments on them, and they make the windows look much classier and actually large.

double browtine

double browtine

I think window world is like $200 per standard window. Home depot also sells a good quality window. I'm going to be replacing mine in the next few years too. TRIGGER, I will ask a couple guys that I know, who used to install windows if they still do it. I'll shoot you a text with a couple names and phone numbers. I'll have to call a friend and get his number. I know one of the guys lives out there near you in southside.

TRIGGER

TRIGGER

double browtine":2o14tt7r said:
I think window world is like $200 per standard window. Home depot also sells a good quality window. I'm going to be replacing mine in the next few years too. TRIGGER, I will ask a couple guys that I know, who used to install windows if they still do it. I'll shoot you a text with a couple names and phone numbers. I'll have to call a friend and get his number. I know one of the guys lives out there near you in southside.

Thank you sir. I don’t believe anything about my windows are “standard “. :bash: prolly going to cost me an arm and a leg lol.

T

TraumaSlave

WW price was per window. Standard only had to do with add on like uv coating or grids, not size.

Bucket

Bucket

Supporter
Another positive experience with window world here. I wanted to use a smaller local company and couldn't even get a return phone call. WW was prompt, reasonably priced, and had great customer service.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

M

Methane

I don't know if they install, but Central Woodwork in Nashville makes windows.

Mudbone

Mudbone

Big j used to sell windows.
I went through him for the bay windows on the back of house and got a great deal, installation and warranty.
May check and see if he still is in same business.