Can-am SXS

Rackseeker

I have been kinda looking at sxs for a couple months now. How are the Can-am vehicles holding up? The new 2021 Commander looks to be a nice all around sxs. Kinda wanting a dual purpose machine. Something I can ride and something I could use hunting. The polaris general fits what I'm looking for but I'm just not a polaris fan. The Yamaha R-max looks good also.

rem270

I have a 2019 Can Am Commander 800 and really like it. IMO it's a perfect "hybrid" UTV for hunting and playing. It will flat get up and go when you want it to but I like that it has a bed to haul stands, salt, and the occasional deer if I ever kill one :)

Snake

I have 2012 Can am commander 800 camo that does pretty good . Actually put a signal set , horn and mirrors thinking about getting a tag to ride a little on the road. Only thing I don't like about it is the centrifugal clutch. This thing is the best all around SxS as it will fly , rugged for all types of off road applications plus with the dump bed and storage it has. I would look at this type before I'd buy . These things are built good to .

Last edited:

Latest posts