camo pattern

Boll Weevil

Whatever's either not faded too bad or if I gotta get something new...on closeout. I ain't particular ( and thankfully the birds aren't either).

woodsman87

I think mossy oak obsession looks the coolest, but I wear all kinds of camo turkey hunting, the turkeys do not care. I have killed them in all different kinds. Like boll weevil said, I try to not let mine fade. I wash them only once maybe twice a year.

Duck Tracker

Mossy oak. any pattern except the obsession its just to dark to me. I have an old school shadow leaf shirt I always wear under my mossy oak leafy suit.

turkeyhunter

Whatever is on sale. I never buy anything camo unless its rock bottom deal. Turkeys dont care if its woodland or realtree ,mossyoak, or whatever.

TNtrapper

I might be the odd one out here but I like Predator Spring Green for when the woods are starting to green up. It has a lot of lighter greens and an open pattern that is not too dark. Ive used them all over the years...and used to love Mossy Oak Obcession...but it also tends to blob up as the pattern is fairly tight and dark. To each his own I guess. ;)

Latest posts