Camden, Blind 106

Donk

I had a 4 day hunt in Blind 106, Camden bottoms after Christmas weekend. Disappointing to say the least. Blind was trashed with coke bottles, doughnut boxes,trash in general. some one had pulled a lot of the brush off the front of the blind. It was like a lot of kids were in there over the weekend. I guess TWRA needs to hire some moms to clean up after their little spoiled brats. They need to show a little respect for the next guy. What goes around comes around. We cleaned up all the trash these little pieces of s--t left.

Remington700

I hunted the Camden bottoms on the 20th. The lack of ducks was awful. Luckily we didn't have to deal with a trashed blind to boot.

Buzzard Breath

We just got done setting up for tomorrow and the previous hunters left our blind spotless. We appreciate that and plan on returning the favor. I've already got the trash bags packed.

20211231_114134.jpg

I figure with Sunday being as cold as it's supposed to get, some hot food will be nice.

20211231_115337.jpg

Edit: not Camden but more mid TN

Last edited:

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
@Donk, I know that blind was clean on the 23rd when we left, I cleaned it, and we boated out the trash we accumulated, plus a few things the folks before us left stashed(small empty fireball bottle and a life jacket.). The brush was bad then, the rail was very thin to non-existent , and one part of the rail was broken. I have it again on the 17th of Jan. Hoping for a push of ducks before then, or it's gonna be more of the same.

MickThompson

We hunted up north earlier this year and I was amazed how little litter we saw on public land. Granted, we were in the middle of nowhere, but it was spotless. Down here is pitiful. I hunted Cordell Hull today and it's pitiful how much trash has washed into the woods around that lake.

Pooper

Hunted a draw spot Monday with a friend and when the sun came up I noticed empty Miller light cans floating in the boat hide…. I will say there were more beer cans floating than ducks we saw…

woodswise

One of the points for no hopping the tier 2 blinds was to call out the permitee for just that kind of BS. Call the area manager and do his job by reporting it and maybe they will do as they told they would and kick them out of the draws next year!