CA. Liberalism at it's finest

dr

dr

Apparently people defecating on the streets is a thing in San Francisco. At least it is a big enough problem for Jennifer Wong to think it warrants its own interactive map.

Last year Jennifer used San Francisco Department of Public Works data of sidewalk cleanings for 'human waste or urine' to create the (Human) Wasteland map. The map includes a steaming heat-map view of human waste in San Francisco. This map just might help you avoid wading through human excrement on your next trip around town.

Jennifer made the stylistic choice to color San Francisco's human street waste a fetching shade of crap on her map. The new Pi$$ Map of San Francisco however has gone for a lighter urine shade of yellow.

The Pi$$ Map of San Francisco visualizes the last 2,000 reports of human waste on the streets of San Francisco. That's 164,168 average ounces of urine spayed upon the Streets of San Francisco every year. A line graph of the number of monthly reports of human waste discovered on the city's streets is also overlaid on top of the map.
http://googlemapsmania.blogspot.com/201 ... cisco.html

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
Just gotta shake my head.

ImThere

ImThere

Unbelievable amount of homeless in San Fran! What a waste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DANO63

DANO63

Supporter
Just waiting on the BIG ONE to hit so the whole sorry lot slides off into the pacific ocean.

JimFromTN

JimFromTN

OK, so the one time I was in San Francisco, I may have taken a leak in an alley. In my own defense, there are no public restrooms in San Francisco and businesses won't let you use theirs unless you buy something which isn't typically cheap. You have to find fast food joints that you can run into and then out of but they are no where to be seen.

dr

dr

ImThere":1ag66ljv said:

Not just SF. It's being reported that there are miles of tent cities near LA. Ca. has one of the highest homeless-poverty rates of anywhere in the U.S.

B

blondebear

i hate that, both what the map represents and more so because i clicked on it. it looks like the tenderloin,junkies hookers and queers is the worst. mission district next , mexicans and illegals.

should add this behavior has ruined portland and seattle as well. businesses moving out in both. seattle is putting tiny houses in peoples backyards so the homeless will have a place to go and sleep at night. just the type of folks i would want literally in my backyard.

Pic IN the Casa

Pic IN the Casa

ImThere":3asp0gid said:

I thought the libs were filled with compassion.

Wildcat

Wildcat

Supporter
Pic IN the Casa":1tvnmt84 said:
ImThere":1tvnmt84 said:

I thought the libs were filled with compassion.

Only at election time. Same way they have compassion for illegals, only for their votes.