Bucks are going crazy

killingtime 41

Thats the problem SS ,they let thier cities go to **** then move to the country and try to change it !!! To heck with them
Choot em junior !!!!!!!!!!
That's why they disgust me moving here to begin with. Not just the fact they move here with bank full of money.paying 3 times the value of the property or house. Then it becomes a constant flow. All buying way over what property or house was purchased 3 years ago for.Making it impossible for what locals make a year to even consider being able to buy. The mansions being built around here the people don't even live in but a few months a year. Running they're big mouths about how much better it was in whatever yugo hole state they are from.tell 'em how you feel cause that sweet southern charm will only bring more out of staters.

Chickenrig

That's why they disgust me moving here to begin with. Not just the fact they move here with bank full of money.paying 3 times the value of the property or house. Then it becomes a constant flow. All buying way over what property or house was purchased 3 years ago for.Making it impossible for what locals make a year to even consider being able to buy. The mansions being built around here the people don't even live in but a few months a year. Running they're big mouths about how much better it was in whatever **** hole state they are from.tell 'em how you feel cause that sweet southern charm will only bring more out of staters.
Yup
I just talked to friends in Mt Pleasant and they said it is fricken ate up with Comifornia and Florida folks relocating there. They also said that the amount of Mesicans is unreal. What used to ba a small great place to live is now just a suberb of yugohole Nashville . Middle america is being transformed into something horrible and most folks dont even realize it .

Latest posts