BSK?

BSK

wompuscat said:
Anyone heard if he has slammed one yet?

Nothing to write home about. Just a little 8-pointer, simply because I felt like it at the time!

2012Bryan1a2.jpg

BSK

@fulldraw said:
Congrats. You could smile. You look guilty. :)

Normally I wait for something bigger/older, but I just got a hankerin'. ;)

Actually, I was lining up the crosshairs on this buck at very long range through the woods (110-120 yards), as he walked directly away from me and well below my position, and was thinking, "It would be theoretically possible to shoot him down through the back and out through the front of his chest..." and the next thing I knew the gun was booming! :)

He's nothing special, but I'm glad to have him. Fun hunt.

Outdoor Enthusiast

BSK said:
@fulldraw said:
Congrats. You could smile. You look guilty. :)

Normally I wait for something bigger/older, but I just got a hankerin'. ;)

Actually, I was lining up the crosshairs on this buck at very long range through the woods (110-120 yards), as he walked directly away from me and well below my position, and was thinking, "It would be theoretically possible to shoot him down through the back and out through the front of his chest..." and the next thing I knew the gun was booming! :)

He's nothing special, but I'm glad to have him. Fun hunt.

HaHa! I think I recall you saying in the past that it's bad practice for you to look through a scope at a buck. Always ends up with something dead.

bowriter

R.I.P.
Nothing to write home about. Just a little 8-pointer, simply because I felt like it at the time!
Now that is what I am talking about. A mature hunter.

BSK

Outdoor Enthusiast said:
HaHa! I think I recall you saying in the past that it's bad practice for you to look through a scope at a buck. Always ends up with something dead.

How true that is!
:)

BSK

MUP said:
Congrats Bryan! Like that acorn knot on that G3! :cool:

Yeah, that's how I knew who he was the instant I saw him (Buck #1222). He came by at close range, and I got a good look at him before he got out there aways and I decided to kill him.