BSK or anyone

thirdwilliam

I am by no means an expert, but we have been running 8 to 10 cameras a year for th3 last 6 years. We leave our cameras out all year. Like to see the coons, bobcats, and other animals as much as deer. Caught a few trespassers along the way as well. We have tried and used just about every brand under $125.00.Nothing has lasted over 18 months until now. A friend from Kentucky got us a deal on 10 used Covert cameras. We have had them 2 years with only 2 problems. Sent them back to covert for repair and got a call from them in 3 days. Cameras were 4 years old by then and they said cost to much to repair. Gave us 50% off of new similar model. I have never had anything close to that service from any other brand. Just my experience.

BSK

Covert and Bushnell are CURRENTLY the strongest brands (excluding the more expensive cameras like Reconyx and Buckeye). It appears Moultrie is coming on strong as well.

turkeyhunter

covert has very good customer service, and very affordable cam. My primo cam lasted two seasons. I only ran it during deer seasons. Well it stop working. When I called primos about it the best they could do was send me another for half price. They make them so cheap they dont even want the old one back to refurbish. If any one has a need for a truth cam for parts or something let me know.

BSK

W.Seay said:
Coverts rock!

I personally don't own any, but I keep in touch with several cam sellers, and they say the Coverts are flying out of stock and they're getting very few returns or problem reports.

danny1975

RUGER said:
Sounds like Covert will definately be on my list next year.
I have covert, bushnell and spypoint . The bushnell is hard to bet with the night pics , pride is a little higher but good pic quality. Covert black 60 I put out in April and probably took a 1000 pics trying to figure it out lol and still on same set of batteries .

Tenn.Guy

Not to hijack but do you fill out the warranty registration with covert? I've had mine a few weeks but havent yet.

danny1975

Tenn.Guy said:
Not to hijack but do you fill out the warranty registration with covert? I've had mine a few weeks but havent yet.

I haven't done mine yet either lol. I hadn't done on any of mine lol. I think I should have.

Latest posts