Browns & Steelers

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I didn't watch it but my buddy came into work this morning telling me about it.
Thug from the Browns ripped the steelers quarterback's helmet off and swung it and hit him in the head with it.

Don't really surprise me at all but if it were up to me he would never play another down of football, ever.

Pitiful.

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
I wonder if he would have tried that on Big Ben? Mason Rudolf and Big Ben are two different size men for sure, but with the stupidity of some of these players it probably wouldn't matter.

MickThompson

Was it really any worse than when Haynesworth cleat stomped an o lineman on the head after he lost his helmet? That only landed him 5 games. It wouldn't surprise me terribly if he was back by the end of the year.

There were a bunch of head shots in that game (2 Steelers receivers got knocked out) and Garrett will probably have company for his unpaid vacation.

PillsburyDoughboy

Re: Browns & Steelers

2c891c6bc6a18bf5204577030dd31a5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

BARhunter":2i0khg39 said:
What's the NFL? Who did what? I remember when I used to know about them, but not anymore! :tu:
Yep same here. Unless something like this happens I don't have a clue about it anymore. Still taking a knee.

cardia10

Rudolph kept charging him or he wouldn't have earned that red nose the hard way. Sad to see Garret get all the blame when Rudolph was the aggressor.

TreyB

cardia10":3q83hqzo said:
Rudolph kept charging him or he wouldn't have earned that red nose the hard way. Sad to see Garret get all the blame when Rudolph was the aggressor.

Yeah but Garret knew better than to hit with a helmet. He could have easily whipped him without it. But trust me, I get what you are saying about Mason, he has a very punchable face! :tu:

Latest posts