Browningarmsusa.com

OutdoorJunkie

Has anyone ever purchased a gun from this website? I found a rifle I'm interested in and they are the only ones that have it in stock. The website seems legit but just wanted to do my research before trying to buy anything from them. Anything helps

backyardtndeer

I will always check the physical address of the business, often times you can figure out really quick if the site is legit. If the physical address for the business is an open lot or a house, beware. Sometimes you can get a streetseye view of a business you are checking into on Google maps. Even after that, good idea to check out their reviews from sources other than their own website.

Coinsets2001

Deer Assassin

I will always check the physical address of the business, often times you can figure out really quick if the site is legit. If the physical address for the business is an open lot or a house, beware. Sometimes you can get a streetseye view of a business you are checking into on Google maps. Even after that, good idea to check out their reviews from sources other than their own website.
very smart

jasonb478

I would like to verify that this is a scam site indeed. After nearly scamming me (it got weird when they were emailing me asking me to make smaller payments to get around Zelle security), I called Browning and they confirmed it is a scam. Why it hasn't been taken down baffles me, because it is one of the top results for Browning on the web, and looks mostly legitimate until you start really paying attention to the details, i.e. it mentions live chat, which there is none, some of the site formatting is obviously messed up, and what should be the glaring clue is they only accept "Zelle" or cryptocurrency.

Let me add, I usually don't fall for stuff like this. This particular web-scam has a lot of rifles that are out of stock elsewhere, which allowed me to be blinded when I found the rifle I had been looking for for months. Despite the site's problems, it is still pretty legitimate looking with new and used guns, prices, checkout, FFL information, etc. After the fact, go with your gut. Mine was saying "something is wrong" but I ignored it. Fortunately, they didn't get me financially, but did get my basic information, which is bad enough.

Latest posts