Brownells Glock Slides

Wayne219

Does anyone have experience with the Brownells RMR cut Glock slides? I am thinking of getting onefor my 19 Gen 4. I was wondering what others think of them. Thanks!

BetterDaniel

Does anyone have experience with the Brownells RMR cut Glock slides? I am thinking of getting onefor my 19 Gen 4. I was wondering what others think of them. Thanks!
I dont really do RMR because I think the fuds are right. But I know people that have bought Brownell slides with the rmr cut that like them. Glocks are hard to get wrong.

CPerkins

I've got a Brownells on a 17 that I picked up used. Much better than the Glock MOS. Just sent my G40 10mm slide back to Glock because the crap screws they send you broke off. What sight are you planning on using. I have the Trijicon and it is a great sight, but Im liking my Holosun 508T better. Same foot print as the RMR so you can use the Brownells slide but you dont have to remove sight to change the battery.

LanceS4803

The P80 builders are liking Brownell slides. I would have gotten one, but they are pretty limited on finishes.
Just be sure you order the correct Generation slide, as most are Gen 3.

Latest posts