Broad daylight

TraumaSlave

My son was missing his rooster. Started looking @ security cam footage and found 2 damd yotes stalk and snatch. This was about 1630. The other day, I saw one cross our field @ 1730. About 2015, I stepped out for a cigar. He followed me out and says "there he is". Ran and grabbed his rifle. No good, gone. As we walked out the field, we saw something come out.ymy quick off hand @ 75ydrs bagged a fox. Wish it was one of the damd yotes.

backyardtndeer

Yep, they are very bold these days. They were snatching my oldest daughters chickens in our yard during daylight after the chickens came out of the shed. Had one on the driveway one morning at about 8:30 am. Stupid chickens didn't even try to run away. I saved the chickens that morning though.

TNTreeman

Supporter
Fox are much worse on my chickens than yotes. We put ours up at night and basically have to guard them while out. My son literally ran after a fox with a hen in its mouth and it released it unharmed.

scn

Supporter
I think he ran after it, not shooting it. Also isn’t there a waiver to protect livestock?
I replied to the first post where the OP said he bagged a fox with an off hand 75 yd shot.

No waiver unless you have damage. His post said a camera documented coyotes killing his rooster, not the fox.

TITANSFAN2104

I replied to the first post where the OP said he bagged a fox with an off hand 75 yd shot.

No waiver unless you have damage. His post said a camera documented coyotes killing his rooster, not the fox.
Depends on what county... we can kill them year round in Wilson!
When it comes to my birds I will kill either/or regardless of which one I catch

Latest posts