Breaking in new motor

Urban_Hunter

What's the deal with Roger's marine repair? I saw you smash him on FB

I need a merc mechanic that works on fuel injected stuff. My 25 EFI won't idle and it dies going in and out of gear. Runs perfect above idle speed. I've tried all the simple stuff

agelessssone

I need a merc mechanic that works on fuel injected stuff. My 25 EFI won't idle and it dies going in and out of gear. Runs perfect above idle speed. I've tried all the simple stuff
It is such a long drawn out saga I'm just putting it behind me.
Just say he had my motor for 16 months rebuilding it, took it out for a test run, tilted motor up and oil just poured out of the cowling. Into it for $5000. Lots more to the story but I'm done with it.
Take your motor to Volunteer boats in Gallatin, get it fixed right.

Hitit9999

Call my buddy Jason Stafford at Stafford Marine in Waverly. He can fix you up. Great Christian guy, that does good work, reasonable. Tell him Nathan Holcomb sent you.

bluball

Call my buddy Jason Stafford at Stafford Marine in Waverly. He can fix you up. Great Christian guy, that does good work, reasonable. Tell him Nathan Holcomb sent you.
Yep staffords or beech lake marine are mybtop 2 choices when getting my boat motor worked on

WTM

might have to give him a shout. i still need to get mine serviced. do you know if he is certified mercury tech or whatever?

Latest posts