Brass and bullet trade thread

Huntaholic

Im in need of small rifle primers, if anybody has any they could spare I would be willing to trade or buy, youll have to tell me what you need if you want to trade. Ive got pretty much any other primers except small rifle.

Deerhunter

Brown Santa just dropped of some Varget and H335. Found it on Hodgdons website the other day after getting a tip from a friend. Never thought of trying to buy it directly from the manufacturer.
20210120_190338.jpg

Jcalder

$40.99 a lb for Varget and $31.99 for the H335. Shipping was $40 but that included hazmat. Definitely not the cheapest but they had it and ibwas looking for Varget especially.
Thank you. I know some manufacturers would rather a consumer buy thru a vendor than them. Just wondered if that was the case

MUP

$40.99 a lb for Varget and $31.99 for the H335. Shipping was $40 but that included hazmat. Definitely not the cheapest but they had it and ibwas looking for Varget especially.
I guess when you select a powder and it's not in stock it won't allow you to specify the quantity? They all seem to show in stock, but when you click on the size you want, THEN try to click quantity, it doesn't work.

backyardtndeer

I guess when you select a powder and it's not in stock it won't allow you to specify the quantity? They all seem to show in stock, but when you click on the size you want, THEN try to click quantity, it doesn't work.
On my phone as soon as I go to select 1 or 8 lb, it comes up temporarily out of stock.

backyardtndeer

Now we know why prices are so high. If you don't buy at thoes ridiculous high prices they wouldn't be so high.
Alternative is to wait, and expect that it will go back to normal?

At that price per primer, I can still build a round cheaper than buying loaded ammo. I currently have more 224 bullets on hand than I do small rifle primers. But I do have some on the way to match up.

KPH

Alternative is to wait, and expect that it will go back to normal?

At that price per primer, I can still build a round cheaper than buying loaded ammo. I currently have more 224 bullets on hand than I do small rifle primers. But I do have some on the way to match up.
What this is doing is pricing the little man out so he can't reload or just go to the gun range for some fun. It is getting to be a rich mans sport real quick.

Latest posts