Bowtech Military Discount!!

The Archery Den

Just learned of a great program that Bowtech offers our fine men and women in the military!! They basically give a 7.5% discount off msrp price for any product they make (Bowtech, Octane, Diamond, and Stryker), and anyone that has a valid DD214 form and military ID qualify. Seperation date has to be within the last 10 years, but they aren't taking a hard stance on that. The Archery Den will commit to matching that discount to make it a full 15%. I spent 7 years in the Air Force and can relate to the sacrifices that these great people face every day. If you have any friends that are currently serving or recently seperated, pass this great offer on to them so they can take full advantage!!

Buccaneer

I have two kids in active duty. As I understand it this is only available for shipment to an APO address. Therefore it is for deployed status personnel only.

TJS209

thats a great deal...i shoot a bowtech captain and absolutely love it. bowtech is very underrated. I'll take a bowtech over a Mathews all day long

The Archery Den

Not quite true. They have two seperate programs. One for zctive duty overseas deployments and it has to be shipped to an APO. They also have a great program for stateside acive duty or retired and you basically get a 7.5% discount off mrp on any product they make (Bowtech, Diamond, Octane, Stryker, etc). We match it so it's a full 15% discount. So everyone with a valid form DD214, you qualify so take advantage of it. We can hlep you through the process so if you have any questions just give us a call at The Den. 615-567-6243 or www.thearcheryden.com.

UTGrad

The Archery Den said:
Not quite true. They have two seperate programs. One for zctive duty overseas deployments and it has to be shipped to an APO. They also have a great program for stateside acive duty or retired and you basically get a 7.5% discount off mrp on any product they make (Bowtech, Diamond, Octane, Stryker, etc). We match it so it's a full 15% discount. So everyone with a valid form DD214, you qualify so take advantage of it. We can hlep you through the process so if you have any questions just give us a call at The Den. 615-567-6243 or www.thearcheryden.com.

Solid!

Latest posts