Bought an iScope--anyone tried it yet?

Recoil

I saw a video of a turkey hunt with an iScope that mounts on the scope and holds an iPhone for filming AND shooting. Put it on my shotgun scope and it's pretty cool. Had to do some tinkering to get it positioned right, but haven't taken it out to shoot some targets to see if it works. It's a little odd to look at my phone screen to sight in. Anyone have any experience with it?

BTW--cost $120 plus shipping. I read that Bass Pro will be handling it but didn't find it listed on their website.

Jcalder

I've got a friend that has one. Has a video on YouTube of him taking a jake. I've seen it in action shooting paper. Personally. I haven't used it. But have definitely seen it in use. Kinda neat in my opinion

Dale817

I saw those for sale at Rural King in clarksville today,I didn't buy one but I'm sure if my son sees it I will have to! Lol

Nimrod777

Maybe it's just me, but I'm gonna question putting my iPhone on anything that delivers the recoil of a shotgun and firing repeatedly.

But then, I've got other things I need the money for, so again, maybe it's just me.

huntinkev

Nimrod777 said:
Maybe it's just me, but I'm gonna question putting my iPhone on anything that delivers the recoil of a shotgun and firing repeatedly.

But then, I've got other things I need the money for, so again, maybe it's just me.

Yea, I wondered about the shock to your phone. It seems it would be like dropping it repeatedly. I don't' see phones holding up well

Latest posts