Bootheel Report

WilcoKen

Todays report:
The lone fool is there hunting this morning. Claims to have a limit of teal but no proof has come my way. Said its a crazy number of ducks there. He can have them all.

Displaced_Vol

Todays report:
The lone fool is there hunting this morning. Claims to have a limit of teal but no proof has come my way. Said its a crazy number of ducks there. He can have them all.
Interesting on the teal.
Looking forward to confirmation that ducks do in fact exist in the middle Mississippi flyway

WilcoKen

Today's report:
Still the lone hunter in our pit today. Claims he shot a limit (1 pintail the rest teal and 2 snows). Still not a pic has been sent to me in 2 days. Also said game warden was waiting on him at truck. Checked everything.

WilcoKen

No report from the lone hunter at our pit today. That tells me it was a skunk.

Last edited:

WilcoKen

there were more birds around than what I've been seeing. I just straight up missed one that I should have killed and gun "clicked" on me at another opportunity
I know what you mean. Had that happen with a Boss shell a few weeks ago. We have so few chances kill ducks at our pit I almost need to fire a test shot during each hunt just to make sure. Mine clicked on a high goose and I told my buddy I'd have been ticked if that was a greenhead after waiting 2 hours.

gasman

This sums up my season in Missouri.

Attachments

• 226FD95B-E1CD-4D77-9520-7DB1BA148FAB.jpeg
    226FD95B-E1CD-4D77-9520-7DB1BA148FAB.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 73

Latest posts