Bogota Pool Information

Dodge Man

SKFOOTER":3i1ql8ui said:
Anyone on here have any information on the duck usage on Bogota Pool 7?

I have hunted Pool 7 a few times. In the past it was the main roosting pool of them all in that area. The majority of the ducks using that pool stay on 7. It usually has corn, rice and moist soil weeds.

I have had some good shoots on it but the best were cold days and new ducks migrating in. The ducks that used the pool would leave just at sun rise and not come back until after 3pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodge Man

From talking to the area Game Wardens and my past experience. 7 and 21 hold the majority of the ducks in that area on public or private.

7 holds plenty of food and will attract any ducks passing. It is my favorite of the Bogota pools.

TN Whitetail Freak

Dodge Man":yivvvjvv said:
From talking to the area Game Wardens and my past experience. 7 and 21 hold the majority of the ducks in that area on public or private.

7 holds plenty of food and will attract any ducks passing. It is my favorite of the Bogota pools.

I just got into duck hunting last year. 2018 was my first full year since a buddy at work took me on Reelfoot Jan. 2018 and I just like the camaraderie and change of pace from deer hunting by myself. I would say that is true from what I've seen and heard about 7 and 21 I also live in Dyersburg so I'm at Bogota or Thorny multiple times a week, heck we may have already met. I

Latest posts