Body fat % update

hunter drew

Well I've been working out for 1 full year now with a small break during hunting season. When I started my body fat was 15.7 percent. 6 months into me working out my fat percent was 12% So I changed something's up cause I wanted less

I check it yesterday my body fat percentage is a whopping 7.3% which is awesome and a lot of hard work. I weigh 172 pounds and I'm 5' 11.5" At one point in time I was trying to get bigger so I got up to 195 pounds and I didn't look right. So I look great feel great and just wanted to tell ya about it. Oh I eat really healthy to which is very hard working on the rd to

hunter drew

Dodge Man said:
So what did you change up? I am kind of in the same boat you were in.

Running running and more running. It melted the bad fat right off me. I still lifted I did loose some muscle but I was burning right at 800 calories a day during my workout.

My weekly workout routine
Monday. Run 6 miles chest and triceps, abs
Tuesday. Run 4 miles back and biceps and abs
Wed. Cardio and run and abs
Thursday. Run 8 miles shoulders and abs
Friday. Run 2 miles legs and abs
Saturday. cardio and abs
Sunday. The day of rest and I can eat pretty much what I want

Nimrod777

Supporter
In your honor I am gonna increase my workout regimen as well.

There. Just moved the couch 2" further from the fridge. Be right back. Need to lie down a bit.

Kimber45

HD dude that is fantastic!!! I've been back on P90x following a little healing from my evil kenevil stunt and while the muscle is building, the nutrition is bad and weight not dropping SO since my old knees won't handle the pounding of runs anymore, I'm hitting the gym at lunch for a quick 30/40 minute cardio daily - then P90x in the evening.. I've done the [email protected] before and that's where I got the better results. Man I would LOVE to see 10-12% body fat and honestly plan to..

Great work on your part buddy!!! Congrats!!

rem270

Supporter
way to go bud.. its hard to do but once you start it gets easier.

im 30lbs lighter now than i was this time last year. im only 5,5 and got to almost 180. now im 150 and my clothes dont fit. went on a shopping spree last weekend and was thrilled to be able to fit in some medium shirts again.

Bowdacious

rem270 said:
way to go bud.. its hard to do but once you start it gets easier.

im 30lbs lighter now than i was this time last year. im only 5,5 and got to almost 180. now im 150 and my clothes dont fit. went on a shopping spree last weekend and was thrilled to be able to fit in some medium shirts again.
I know that feeling. I still grab XL out of habit. I never thought I would wear a medium again. :)
I still don't even want to know what my % of body fat is. I have plenty left on me. lol

hunter drew

Buzzard Breath said:
Hunter Drew, that's awesome. If you get a chance, could you post what your normal days diet is?

I eat alot
so in the morning a eat yogurt and oatmeal

then for a snack a protein bar and raw veggies

Chicken breast for lunch

then I eat tuna for a snack nothing in it just plain tuna

Gym and after the gym protein shake and I eat more chicken breast.

No fried foods no candy no pizza, chips or soft drinks

If I drink (which I love dark beer and micro brews)Been drinking a glass of wine every night

huntinkev

that's good. That would be to much chicken for me. I like to give those poor chickens a rest and eat a good dead cow or deer.

plinker22

That is incredible. Congrats on your success. Success like yours doesn't just happen, it takes lots of discipline and dedication.

Very motivating.
If you don't mind me asking, are you early 30's?

hunter drew

huntinkev said:
that's good. That would be to much chicken for me. I like to give those poor chickens a rest and eat a good dead cow or deer.

If I'm at home I will eat deer meat forsure. Just because of how lean it is. I eat the chicken and the tuna for the protein

Latest posts