Bobby Worthington books

tree_ghost

I know this is a shot in the dark but does anyone on here have either of Bobby Worthingtons books on whitetail hunting they would be willing to part with? I have been turning over every stone and running down every lead but I can't manage to get my hands on one. I would be willing to rent them for a month if no one is willing to sell…I have learned quite a lot about Mr. Worthington in the last month and would really like to get my hands on these resources. Please PM me if you can help or even if you have a lead I could pursue. Thank you.

tree_ghost

Well I found one on-line that was on a used resale site after looking for a couple weeks. I purchased "bowhunting trophy whitetails". It was quite pricey due to the very few of them that come available but I'm glad to now have it. I'm still in search of "Passioniate Quests of phantoms of the Forrest" if anyone has a lead on that one…???

SwampChicken

You can't order them from the site, I've contacted Mr. Bobby directly about getting a copy of Phantoms and he doesn't have any. He did say that he was working on a volume 2 version when I last spoke with him a couple months back.

SwampChicken

I was able to pickup a version of Bowhunting Trophy Whitetails a couple of months back at a local goodwill for $15. I had been looking for a copy or quite some time and was very glad to have found one at an affordable price. I will say that Mr. Bobby discusses most everything in that book on his 3 part podcast series on Southern Ground Hunting podcast 3 part series.....almost in the exact order of the book.

tree_ghost

I was able to pickup a version of Bowhunting Trophy Whitetails a couple of months back at a local goodwill for $15. I had been looking for a copy or quite some time and was very glad to have found one at an affordable price. I will say that Mr. Bobby discusses most everything in that book on his 3 part podcast series on Southern Ground Hunting podcast 3 part series.....almost in the exact order of the book.
I've listened to all 3 at least 10 times each lol

tree_ghost

Well my precious wife has given me an incredible gift….she has been searching high and low for these books for me. She inlisted a librarian to search the archives in the US every couple months to see if a copy of Passionate Quest had become available. Well just like each report from the month before, there are simply no copies being circulated, period! I had become pretty discouraged in all honesty and had quit searching for the book. However my wife is persistent and went down rabbit whole after rabbit hole in search of this deer hunting literature that I so desperately wanted. After years of running down every lead she managed to generate She located a copy that had never been circulated!!! After such a long search for such a prized possession, and knowing the respect I have for Mr Bobby, she reached out to him in an attempt to have my copy signed. To my disbelief I was given the awesome opportunity to spend the day with him a couple weeks ago at his home and enjoy the camaraderie, passion, and wisdom of a living legend. I can't say enough good things about Mr. Worthington. Not only is he the finest bowhunter to have taken to the woods IMO, but he is also one of the best representations of a gentlemen that I've had the privilege of shaking hands with. I'm beyond thankful to my wife for her unwavering pursuit of this book and I am grateful to call Bobby my friend.

Attachments

• IMG_9486.jpeg
    IMG_9486.jpeg
    359 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9485.jpeg
    IMG_9485.jpeg
    275.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9517.jpeg
    IMG_9517.jpeg
    394.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9496.jpeg
    IMG_9496.jpeg
    350.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9514.jpeg
    IMG_9514.jpeg
    319.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9512.jpeg
    IMG_9512.jpeg
    359.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Gone Hunting

Well my precious wife has given me an incredible gift….she has been searching high and low for these books for me. She inlisted a librarian to search the archives in the US every couple months to see if a copy of Passionate Quest had become available. Well just like each report from the month before, there are simply no copies being circulated, period! I had become pretty discouraged in all honesty and had quit searching for the book. However my wife is persistent and went down rabbit whole after rabbit hole in search of this deer hunting literature that I so desperately wanted. After years of running down every lead she managed to generate She located a copy that had never been circulated!!! After such a long search for such a prized possession, and knowing the respect I have for Mr Bobby, she reached out to him in an attempt to have my copy signed. To my disbelief I was given the awesome opportunity to spend the day with him a couple weeks ago at his home and enjoy the camaraderie, passion, and wisdom of a living legend. I can't say enough good things about Mr. Worthington. Not only is he the finest bowhunter to have taken to the woods IMO, but he is also one of the best representations of a gentlemen that I've had the privilege of shaking hands with. I'm beyond thankful to my wife for her unwavering pursuit of this book and I am grateful to call Bobby my friend.
Great story! Congratulations I very much enjoy all his writings and podcasts also.

Latest posts