Bobby Wilson is retiring

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I guess about 2 years is as long as he could take the political BS and dealing with the crooked commissioners and dealing with their power plays and pushing their personal agendas.
Pretty friggin sad day.
The pos that started all this duck blind crap is the one they have named interim too. :mad:

Just wanted to share the latest 💩 from tdub

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I don't think anyone is accusing Bobby Wilson of anything wrong.
Most seem to be disappointed he is retiring.
I sure ain't
From every account I have seen or heard he is an awesome guy and this is a terrible loss to every sportsman in the state.

Course kinda like trump the scum don't want anyone involved that ain't gonna do their bidding.

Oh and the entire duck blind bs was already a done deal before he got the job.
It was all dumped in his lap.

timberjack86

I don't duck hunt but I do turkey hunt and I feel y'all's pain. Wish we could start a group that could be very vocal and hopefully help sway twra on issues that need addressing. I feel it would take a large group of like minded individuals to get our point across.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I don't duck hunt but I do turkey hunt and I feel y'all's pain. Wish we could start a group that could be very vocal and hopefully help sway twra on issues that need addressing. I feel it would take a large group of like minded individuals to get our point across.
There was a group created for that purpose.
Group of like minded duck hunters.
That group was called babies, whiners etc

By other duck hunters and deer hunters that weren't affected by the mess.
It's all about "me"

Piss on the whole bunch of them, meaning everybody!
Lol