Bob Corker and Lamar Alexander

statelineRUT

Here are the 16 Republicans who just moments ago voted with Feinstein, Schumer and Reid to advance Obama's gun control bill.

If you are represented by one of these Senators, please get on the phone and let them know what you think.

202-224-3121

Kelly Ayotte (N.H.)
Richard Burr (N.C.)
Saxby Chambliss (Ga.)
Tom Coburn (Okla.)
Susan Collins (Maine)
Bob Corker (Tenn.)
Jeff Flake (Ariz.)
Lindsey Graham (S.C.)
Dean Heller (Nev.)
John Hoeven (N.D.)
Johnny Isakson (Ga.)
Mark Kirk (Ill.),
John McCain (Ariz.)
Pat Toomey (Pa.)
Roger Wicker (Miss.)
Lamar Alexander (Tenn.)

Crappie Luck

Staff member
I'd be more surprised if they voted conservative.

Why is everyone shocked? Tennessee Loves them some RINO. This state is barely Red.

de novo

Even the "conservative" TN representatives stood side by side with Alexander in December to support his reelection.

Alexander was a key speaker at Obama's re-election inauguration and he just had dinner with the President this week. It's a disgrace Tennessee has two Senators on par with McCain and Graham.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
The question is, can you vote for a Democrat to get them out of office? There is a gentleman by the name of Larry Crim running against Alexander in 14.

I'm at least starting to research him to see if he is a viable candidate. Not saying I can or will vote for him, but at the moment he is the only option I have heard of.

http://www.larrycrimussenate.com/

Crappie Luck

Staff member
�I�m always ready to defend and debate the Second Amendment constitutional rights of Tennesseans. In fact, I look forward to sponsoring and voting for amendments that strengthen those rights. To be unwilling to defend and debate Second Amendment rights on the Senate floor would be like joining the Grand Ole Opry and being unwilling to sing.�

Lamar Alexander

Latest posts