Boat Suggestions

JeepKuntry

I am debating upgrading the boat. I am really interested in the G3 1610 series boat. I am looking for a 16ft boat that at times could accommodate 2 adults and a child. Any other suggestions? Can't go much bigger as I do not have an oversized garage. My little 1546 isn't really rated to hold that much weight.

ronnycl

i had a 1548 g3 and it didn't stay here long. Compare it to something else & go sit in the other boat in the lot and think about sitting to drive position, features, etc..Take it out on the water if at all possible. My 1548 semi v would nose dive on plane running the recommended hp motor. The rear bench position was horrible for running a tiller handle motor. The banch was to wide for legs to stradle rear bench....little things matter

I had a 1544 g3 flatbottom with same motor and loved that rig. The metal gauge thickness in the boat was to thin compared to other boats in that size and i cut a hole down the side of it.

I am running war eagle now and love em. 1542 & 1754 with yamaha motor and your good to go. the war eagle has a thick metal gauge. the features of the layout bench seat position, front deck, boat performance.

just my thoughts

JeepKuntry

My uncle has a 17 ft War Eagle and I like it. I do not think it would fit in my garage though. The sportsman 1610 is a console boat.

Latest posts