Boat registration?

sll

Until you put it in the water.

It has to be registered before you use it.
Just curious scn…...I renewed my boat registration on-line recently and 2 years was the most option they had listed now. You used to be able to do it up to 3 years, did you ever hear why they eliminated that option?

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Just curious scn…...I renewed my boat registration on-line recently and 2 years was the most option they had listed now. You used to be able to do it up to 3 years, did you ever hear why they eliminated that option?
They haven't changed it, it has to be within something like 90 days of expiring before the 3 year option shows up. You can call the office and they can get you hooked up on a 3 year before that time frame, or just wait a bit until you're within the time frame and it will show up. I had the same issue when I renewed mine a while back.

QuotaLady

The 3 year option hasn't been eliminated. You current registration must be less than 30 days from expiring before the 3 year term is an option.

Latest posts