Boat load from the Chic (crappie)

Poleaxe

2013040895152341_zps318a644f.jpg

Had a great day. We ended up with 58. Prob caught 75 shorts. My hands are wornout from all the cleaning.

Poleaxe

Outdoor life said:
The crappie master is back! Nice mess of fish! Tip for next time---sunblock!!! haha

Haha. yea I searched all morning before I left for ours but cudnt find it anywhere. Found it now tho. Just a little late. The sunburn was worth the fun and freezer space. Wish I cudv went again today but had a sickling. Good sign tho yesterday that NONE of the female eggs had been fertalized (bloody) so theres still yet alot of fishing left.

Outdoor life

Poleaxe said:
Outdoor life said:
The crappie master is back! Nice mess of fish! Tip for next time---sunblock!!! haha

Haha. yea I searched all morning before I left for ours but cudnt find it anywhere. Found it now tho. Just a little late. The sunburn was worth the fun and freezer space. Wish I cudv went again today but had a sickling. Good sign tho yesterday that NONE of the female eggs had been fertalized (bloody) so theres still yet alot of fishing left.

Hope the sick one gets to be feeling better.

Glad to hear that about the females though, I keep telling myself to get out there, but every time I start getting ready, something else comes up, but I WILL go soon haha.

Latest posts