Blue tongue

turf08

We are finding dead deer eveywhere here in Chester County. Is anyone else seeing this. 90% of them have been found near a creek, river, or pond. On a farm we left several bucks to mature have disappeared. Last fall I had 15 different bucks on camera, this year 3. Thats including spikes and young deer. Im afraid our deer heard has been destroyed.

Bucket

While I haven't found any dead deer, we've had a major dropoff in deer numbers on trail cam at our Chester Co. farm. Just to clarify, EHD is the disease you are probably referencing, not blue tongue.

mcolem13

We have found three deer but all does and fawns and all in the same field. Not sure if it's farmers shooting deer or if something else is going on. Not seeing the numbers of dies but have more 2.5-3.5 year old bucks than in the past 5 years combined on camera. It's weird

landman

It's here to stay...

Some happens every year in small pockets, hopefully it doesn't come back widespread
like it did years ago. But don't be fooled.....

easy45

I work at Chickasaw not to mention I have a couple of farms I can hunt in Chester around Henderson and Montezuma, we haven't found any at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spoon

easy45":3l4boq80 said:
I work at Chickasaw not to mention I have a couple of farms I can hunt in Chester around Henderson and Montezuma, we haven't found any at all.

That's great news!

bailey8333

I found a four point behind the house a few weeks ago in Chester County.
7cb6ef402e803a9a778ff9609364c905.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Methane

catman529 said:
Been a couple deer died here in Williamson during the past dry spell

I'm curious: what part of Williamson? Central (Franklin), East, West, Spring Hill, Fairview... I haven't heard of any and I've asked around and also not seen anything.

catman529

Methane":1wwhkb1s said:
catman529":1wwhkb1s said:
Been a couple deer died here in Williamson during the past dry spell

I'm curious: what part of Williamson? Central (Franklin), East, West, Spring Hill, Fairview... I haven't heard of any and I've asked around and also not seen anything.
central and it's not an outbreak it was just a couple of deer

Latest posts